Biongraft is a porous synthetic ceramic, based in Tricalcium Phosphate (b-TCP).
The TCP component, resorbs quickly and allows the ceramic to have properties which facilitate excellent osteointegration.
Our Synthetic Bone Substitutes are manufactured under patented process, which allow us to mimic the microarchitecture of the human bone. The interconnected porosity allows a full colonization of the graft by the host cells
Biongraft is indicated for use as a bone graft substitute to the support of bone tissue formation at non-load bearing osseous defects created surgically or through traumatic injury.
It may be combined with autogenous blood and/or bone marrow as well as with other bone grafts.
Biongraft features an interconnected porosity that guides the regeneration of the bone. As the bone healing process occurs, Biongraft is resorbed and replaced by new bone.
General Features of Biongraft
- Ridge augmentation for implant insertions
- Alveolar ridge preservation after tooth extractions
- Sinus elevation procedures
- Infrabony defects
- Treatment of recession defects
- Furcation defect
- Lateral and Crestal Sinus Augmentation
- Filling of defect of endodontic origin
- Cysts or other Osseous defects
Our mission is to acquire and commercialize innovative products for the Dental Sector.