Dental Implants Design
Conical connection with inner hex provides precision implant-abutment connection and therefore, inﬂuences well on the stability process of permanent dental prostheses. 11° taper provides this connection with perfect ﬁtting and tightness. Conical connection is absolutely bacterial dense and shows excellent results in compression reduction in implant cervical part.
- Spiral-shaped implant with aggressive thread was developed for a better primary stability, therefore it is recommended to be used in II, III and IV bone tissue types.
- Conical implant body perfectly complies with the drill shape for more precision bone ﬁtting.
- Implant body tapering ensures better self-tapping property. Noninvasive apical implant part prevents from anatomical damaging during sinus lifting.
- Platform switching
CELL-O Implants surface is the latest generation of dental implant surfaces. It is active and hydrophilic. The increased surface area provides perfect bone–implant connection. Due to this advantage the implant has higher primary stability and quick osseointegration. It can be used with one- or two-stage protocol.
Due to the precise design of implant apical part it can prevent from damage of anatomical bone structure and can give the opportunity to the implantologist to decrease the time of surgical implantation stage. Exclusive Implant enables to solve any clinical problems even in highly complicated situations.
Five Diameters In One Conical Connection
- Spiral – Shaped Implants
- Conical Implant Body
- Platform Switching
- SLA Surface
- 5 Diﬀerent diameter in one canical connection
- Made of Titanium Alloy (Grade 4)
CELL-O Implants Sizes
For a quick and easy dental surgery
Cell-O Implants Surgical Kit is packed in carton box. Cell-O surgical kit is designed for a quick and easy installation of implants of two types.
NOTE: Our drill and stoppers 2.0 – 2.8 change color and go from red to black. During the transition period, we will deliver the red and black products to you, up to complete modiﬁcation of the range.
*All instruments in the kit are made of surgical steel.
CELL- O Surgical Kit
Manual Surgical Guide
Become a Distributor
If you are interested in becoming a distributor of our dental products.
Our mission is to acquire and commercialize innovative products for the Dental Sector.